Friday 8 July 2011

'Jeggin's'

I know its earl and I'm sorry, but this will bug me all day if I don't get it of now!
I have just seen a young 'lady' in jeggins, remember those? A pathetic excuse for fully or nearly fully grown women to wear clothes that should only be seen on young children. By adding a !!VERY POOR!! denim effect to the fabric used to make these, they turn into 'jeggins' which if anything is worse than normal leggings. I see it the same as white and Asian people trying to flex with a black youts swag, !!FUCKING STUPID!!
I, until this morning had left this issue to rest as it seemed the world had gotten over this utterly wrong trend. But I am mistaken because I have just seen a young 'lady' in a pair, but they have evolved! Yes now its not just a ridiculous denim effect, but now 'ripped denim' effect! !!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! If your over 12 you are nothing but a sheep for wearing them. 
My biggest problem with them is how your made to feel dirty if your caught checking out a girl wearing them. The whole point of 'fasion' is to materialistically appeal to others, so don't get pissed if someone expresses they are attracted to you. If you don't like it don't wear them.
If this whole jeggins hype kicks off again..... !!SO WILL I!!

!!SORT IT OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment