Monday 4 July 2011

!!SORT IT OUT!! OLD PEOPLE & CALL CENTRES

Yes I work in an inbound call centre (so no i do not cold call, so don't hate me!)
Why is it that old peeps fire all their details at you as soon as you answer!
"my name is john smith, I live @ 123 random st, blah blah blah"
!!ANY CALL CENTRE THAT TAKES PERSONAL INFO BEFORE ASKING WHAT THE CALL IS REGARDING IS STOOPID!!
Where old people taught to do this in school? Lol telephone manner for 3rd period!
Ive had enough of coffin dodgers getting moody at me when I ask for their info after they have already given it!
!!I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT SO WHY DO YOU GIVE IT TO ME!!
If you've called a company before then you know how call centres work, there's a script that needs to be followed. Unfortunately we have to follow this script, its our job, DON'T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME. Don't pretend you don't know this already either, EVERYONE knows there's a script, its used in jokes worldwide, there are even offensive phrases designed to abuse call centre staff ion these situations, and ignorance does not apply!!
So logically you would wait to give any details until they are asked for!
!!SORT IT OUT!!
...... or hurry up n die......

No comments:

Post a Comment